Hofheim as a Business Location
Why here? Because the conditions are right for your investment, both the "hard" and "soft" factors. Hofheim is home to large international companies such as Polar-Mohr, the world's largest manufacturer of paper cutting machinery, and IKEA. But more than 3,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the services, trades or crafts are also located here, making for a balanced economic structure.
Hofheim’s advantage lies in its proximity to the Rhein-Main Region. The city is:
- Near 5 national highways and two regional train lines
- Near the cities of Frankfurt, Wiesbaden and Mainz, as well as Frankfurt Airport.
- Easily accessible to its residents via a modern administrative structure (for example, the Bürger Büro, providing information and admin for its citizens, is open 50 hours per week).
- Near to the unique historic old town with its quaint charm.
- home to a variety of gastronomic outlets.
- Able to provide a diversity of sports (such as the Rhein-Main-Therme waterpark and an 18-hole golf course).
- A place of many cultural offerings, as well as diverse clubs, churches and private initiatives.
- Near to nature thanks to its location at the foot of the Taunus mountains
- Able to provide international education via the nearby Internationale Schule Frankfurt - Rhein - Main in Sindlingen